Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Being Gwen


Let me preface this post with Mom, Dad, do not be alarmed, I will not be coming home with hot pink hair anytime soon, I'm simply admiring the following... :)

So lately for some inexplicable reason I've been OBSESSED with vintage Gwen Stefani and old school No Doubt (and well 90s music in general). But Gwen has just changed so much over the years and no matter how glamorous or how grunge she is she always looks SO SO SO cool!! And right now I'm obsessed with her in her hot pink hair stage... Sigh.... to be able to pull something like this off...

WAY extreme pink...

pretty in pink...


Pink- Gwen essentials...


Temporary hair dye from Hot Topic (cuz lets be honest, only Gwen can pull this off 24/7)
Doc Martens....in hot pink...grunge perfected.

Barbie pink lipstick...check!

AND it looks like I'm not the only one obsessed with pastel hair this season... Check out the celebs and models rocking the look over at Who What Wear.


And I also love angry bouncy Gwen...


Just A Girl essentials...



+ baggie track pants + cropped beater tanks + abs

who knew such a punk tomboy would turn into such a red carpet siren..



1 comment:

Amy Antlers said...

I can't stand her music but she has fantastic style. Pastel pink hair is great, I had it for a brief period early this year!