Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Back!... Again!... But I hope for real this time...


Okay so after like a year hiatus, I'm finally itching to get back on here! It's going to be a challenge, with taking 20 units at school this semester, working an internship and managing my apartment complex buuuuut hopefully I'll really be able to get back to my blog this time.

My hiatus was due mainly in part to being overly exhausted from the time commitment involved, and exploring "the other side" of me. I love so many things on such different ends of the spectrum that sometimes it's difficult to balance the tomboy side of me that loooooves the action sport industry (which I've spent all summer and am currently working in) and riding dirt bikes, with the overly girly, giddy and glamorous fashion side of me. I worked on trying to explain this a few months ago and I think perhaps these pictures I put together do it better justice!

I present to you one of my favorite fashion shoots of all time paired with some kick ass action sport photos... enjoy!







So that's me in a nut shell. Oh and my endless computer problems haven't helped getting me back into the blogging scene.... I have so much crammed onto my computer and a busted external hard drive (which the genius at the mac bar today convinced me wasn't broken... grrr... it most definitely is and now after spending an hour and a half of my day in the apple store I'm back to square one)

This weekend is jam packed with football games, block parties and dinner parties but I'm hoping to be able to start sharing my faves from New York Fashion week in the next few day, as well as my current obsessions, wants, and all the amazing stuff I bought on todays "recession friendly" impromptu shopping spree (ie tons of great forever 21 and H&M finds)


So hello again everybody!!

xoxo

Jennifer Zoe