Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Got A Feelin...

Oh the Grammys... No one seems to really know what the dress code for the Grammys is. Some go all out with gowns as though it's the Oscars, some show up in jeans... but I think it's clear that these girls got it right.... it's music people, rock and roll! have fun with it. I just HATE when people wear their full length gowns on this red carpet...


Fergie and The Black-Eyed Peas and Miley Cyrus (as much as I hate to admit it) looked PERFECT. This is what the Grammys is about, short, fun, expressive and sassy. And well Marissa Miller looked gorgeous per usual. And then there is Keri Hilson, as I just ranted above I strongly dislike log gowns at the Grammys but I just love love love Keri Hilson and think she's adorable and has amazing style and she looks like a knock-out in this dress so I'll let it slide.


And then the gowns I can't let slide... Taylor Swift is one of my favorites and I think she is so adorable but I just couldn't get on board this blue sparkly number that just ugh I dunno, it was too formal, too blue... not sure. Kristen Bell is also usually adorable and it breaks my heart to put her on the hate list but the neck part of that dress kills me. And Rihanna?! She usually has a way of just looking so so so cool! and well she doesn't here. fail. And Carrie Underwood just looks tangled in that neckline...

moving on... what happened to Brit Brit?! I though she was normal now and the crazy, white trashy Britney Spears was over... sigh... Britney you break my heart.


But then there is Travis Barker and his son Landon... LOVE.. sigh how cute is this!!! Travis is one of my favorite favorite musicians (I'm a HUGE Blink fan and think all his other music projects are AMAZING!) But father and son looking too cool for school on the red carpet! loves it!

okay, Grammys are still going on in LA, gotta get back to watching!

No comments: