Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sloth

This is going to be a hard post to write, talking about all this comfy stuff makes me want to curl up in bed and go to sleep! I really think sloth is the least bad sin, I mean what's so wrong with being lazy and sleeping for hours....

Here are some of my favorite ways to be slothful.
As much as I hate super girly "fashion", I LOVE Victoria's Secret Pink and Juicy Couture sweats. Something about all the pink and girly comfort is just love and can't really be beat by anything else. (Juicy Couture Velour Drawstring Pant $57.40 on sale at shopbop.com, Victoria's Secret Signature sweatshort $24.50)
Ah, nothing says lazy relaxation like hours of calming music. The Vitamin String Quartet does amazing classical covers of everything from classic rock and punk to country and pop (they even have a Jessica Simpson CD!). With over 250 albums they are sure to have a calming rendition of your favorite music. My favorites are their tribute CDs to John Lennon, Nirvana and Snow Patrol, find your favorite artist's classical counterpart on iTunes or http://www.vitaminrecords.com/web/page.asp?pgs=products&catid=20. My other favorite albums to relax to are Nirvana and Foo Fighters acoustic albums. All their great songs toned down, both available on iTunes. mmm I LOOOVVEEE my pillows! I sleep with so many. Some people just pile them on as pointless decoration, I burry myself in them nightly. Big fluffy pillows and big comforters are what a perfect night (and often morning to mid-afternoon) are made of.

Wow, I'm exhausted! It's off to bed for me!! 

3 comments:

Style On Track said...

Ohhh what a great post. Those pillows are my favourite, whenever I go shopping for new towls or bedsheets I always want to buy all these comfy pillows and throw them all over my bed at home (just like the pictyure)

Anonymous said...

You do have a way of making sloth seem like a good thing. Never thought about good music helping you get there. Your post may have turned my attitude around. Now that I think about it how about a great cup of tea helping. Using great china of course!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are funny...now GET UP and get to work!