I'm back! After a brief hiatus due to a MASSIVE spring cleaning endeavor I'm back and ready to report to you all your fashion and weather needs! Let's first get to the weekly weather reports.
Now because it's less than a week till my birthday and my birthday party is tonight I thought it would be fun (and because I know my parents read this!) to give you all an insight on things that inspire me and that I'm wishing for. I hope this gives you some ideas for your own shopping trips and inspiration!
1. Eye Candy- Who can resist the charm and elegance and timelessness of Audrey Hepburn. This photo book, Audrey Hepburn: A Life In Pictures, chronicles her iconic style and charm. Another book I want for my collection and inspiration is this Lanvin book. Written in part by none other than current designer, Alber Elbaz it's totally drool worthy. Both these books are available at Amazon.com and can be found by clicking the above links.
2. Who doesn't want to save the legendary Britney Spears from her current trainwreck and witness a comeback? Okay a lot of people don't, but I for one will remain loyal to BSpears no matter what and love these tee-shirts available through perezhilton.com.
3. I also love embellished headbands right now. I particularly love the simplicity of this knotted band by Rachel Pally available at shopbop.com and this bejeweled headband available at nordstroms.com
4. I was first introduced to this Stella McCartney scent when my best friend (love ya sass!) brought this with us on a recent trip. This perfectly portable and airport friendly roll-on perfume, available exclusively at Sephora stores and sephora.com, is perfect for toting along in your purse for whenever you feel like you need a little fresh and fabulous pick-me-up.
5. Eeps! This is the big dream gift. Kanye West tickets for his US tour Glow In The Dark have gone on sale and what an incredible tour it will be! Kanye is bringing along Rhianna, N.E.R.D., and Lupe Fiasco. Tickets are going fast and I'm hoping, thanks to my parents and Sarah, to fly home to California for a few days to get to see this amazing show! Tickets available at ticketmaster.com
6. The last little wish on my list is this adorable gold Rachel Leigh Audrey Bow Ring. It's simplicity is sweet and girly. I just love what a delicate, chic piece it is and the price won't break the bank either. Available at shopbop.com