Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Missoni Does Milan

We're doing things a little backwards today. Milan fashion week has officially begun and we're off to a strong start. Missoni showed on the first day and boy how I love Missoni knits. The runway show was filled with classic Missoni knits but definitely had a strong '70s feel to it. 
So today, let's pull ideas from this show into our looks. Celebs, especially those styled by Rachel Zoe, have been fans of the Italian designer for a long time. Using Nicole Richie (who is VERY fond of these knits) and Mischa Barton, we'll take the looks off the runway and into everyday wear. 

So I hope you all have a colorful, zig-zaggy day! 2 days until my birthday!! See you guys all this afternoon for a "how I did it" Missoni update. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every day I am fascinated by your design knowledge and wit.